Dienstag, 18. März 2014

What good bloggers do

While looking through the list of best blogs I tried to determine what makes them so good. I soon realized most of them don't have an elaborate layout. And this is something I really liked and also keep on my own blog. I like it simple and easy to navigate, like you have one post chronological after the other. I once took a look at a blog you could see the owner really put a lot of effort into, especially the layout. And frankly after two post I got tired because finding your way through this blog was not the easiest. As for the layout I would say one should keep it simple.
Another thing, maybe the most important I realized is that the author really needs to be interested in the topic they are writing about. You could clearly see in which posts they put a lot of effort into and how much they actually enjoyed writing about it. And this is something that really improves the quality of posts. I also realize that when I'm writing stuff my own. Like this post here, frankly we were assigned to write it in class, and this is not really a topic I'm into and I had to force myself into writing this post while when I write about culture or travel related stuff it's easy as I keep having so many ideas about what to write. And that's why you can also expect some more posts on these topics.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen